Epworth Early Learning Center has been serving the community and families with young children for over 40 years. We are a Christian, private, non-profit preschool program that offers half day sessions for children ages 2-5. We are licensed by the State of Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services.
Our curriculum provides thematic units, weekly lesson plans, crafts, circle time with story, large group learning, direct teacher instruction through small groups, creative time with free art, group music, gross motor play time, and a variety of other manipulatives. Teachers are certified through ODJFS and complete professional development hours each year.
Check out the Children's Day Out page for information on 2-year olds, and the Early Learning Center page for information on 3-5 year olds.
- Engaging classroom environment
- Enrichment room (additional classroom with supplemental activites)
- Children's Church for group music and dancing
- Indoor Gym for large muscle play
- Fenced Outdoor Playground with grassy area, paved area for bikes/chalk, and play structures
Special events/programs typically held include:
- Open House
- Halloween class parties and school parade
- School pictures
- Family Caroling Christmas program
- Valentine's Day class parties
- Fall and Spring field trips for the 3-day and 4-day classes
- End of Year school picnic