Trunk Or Treat
- Sunday, October 22, 2017
- 5:00PM - 6:30PM
- 4855 W. Central Ave.
Trunk or Treat:
Will go from 5-6:30pm and is FREE to the entire community! Be sure to wear your costumes and be ready to Trunk-or-Treat for candy.
Teal Pumpkin Project:
This year we will have a select number of trunks with non-food “treats” to include children with dietary and medical restrictions.
Help with Logistics!
We needs boots on the ground! Everything from set-up, parking help, sign in table, distributing candy to trunks that run out, tear down, to interior building hospitality will be needed. We have only had 8 people sign up on the connection card and we need at least 25-30 to do this event properly. Many hands make light work. We even have jobs that folks can sit in a chair for those with mobility concerns. If you can help, contact Mary using the form below.
- Set-up: is 3:00-3:30 we need 5 people to help put up a few tables and chairs, place cones, place parking signs, and run caution tape
- Parking Directors: Trunks begin arriving at 3:30 we will need 2 people to direct them where to park. These persons should be here 3:00-4:30.
- Parking Team: need to be here at 4:00-6:30 we need 8-10 people
- Extra Candy Team: 4:30-6:30 We need 2 people who can push carts of extra candy around the lot to distribute to our trunks if/when they run out.
- Sign-up/Greeting: 4:00-6:30 These folks will sit at the registration tables and greet each guest, help them sing in, give them a treat bag. 6 people needed
- Thank you For Coming Team: 4:30-6:30 Pastor Doug could use 1 or 2 people to stand with him at the exit and thank guests for coming and hand them an invitation to return to Epworth
- Interior Hospitality: 4:30-6:30 Folks may need to use the restrooms or want a tour of our beautiful church. These volunteers will sit right inside the central office doors and help with any interior needs during the event. At least 2 people
- Tear Down: 6:30-7:00 We need 5 people to help put away a few tables and chairs, remove cones, remove parking signs, and remove caution tape
* If you have a “We’re Glad you are here” shirt, please plan to wear it to Trunk or Treat. We will have additional shirts here for those who don’t yet have them.*
Can you Donate Candy?
If you can’t attend the event but would still like to lend your support consider donating a few bags of candy. Candy donations of store bought, individually wrapped pieces of candy may be dropped off in the church office during regular business hours.