Are you sick of paper/mail stacks piling up around your house? Do you love to save money? Help
Epworth reduce costs and our environmental impact by going paperless with The Epworth Tower!
Why go paperless? There are so many reasons!
- For each household that opts out of receiving the printed Tower, Epworth will have a substantial cost reduction on paper, ink, and postage.
- You will receive current, (up-to-date),information sooner than the post office can get it to you, and more often.
- If you use a smart phone, you will have access to Epworth info at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere.
- You can easily share Epworth info with family and friends with a click of the "forward" button. (No more waiting to tell them in person!)
- Less clutter sitting around your house and less to recycle after you've finished reading.
Over the past few years, we have had many members request to stop receiving the printed Tower in order to be better stewards of our resources. If you also would rather not receive the printed version in the future, contact Marla using the form below to be removed from the mailing list and added to our Thursday e-newsletter and e-tower e-mail lists.
Please keep in mind, this is not a full paperless transition. You will still receive important letters and announcements from the pastors and Ad Council at Epworth via the U.S. Postal Service.