Epworth is once again hosting a Flu Shot Clinic for the Lucas County Health Department. Please note, flu shots will be given by appointment ONLY.
Here are the key details for our flu shot clinic:
- Two vaccines will be available: quadrivalent and high-dose (for those 65 or better).
- Social distancing will be maintained in the clinic space and masks are required by the health department. Come prepared, and enter and exit the clinic space as quickly as possible.
- All insurances are accepted; please bring your ID or Driver’s License and your insurance card with you. If you do not have insurance, the cost is $21.25. However, no one will be turned away for inability to pay.
- The standard vaccination form should be filled out in advance. It is available by clicking here, in the church office, and at the Welcome Station in the lobby.
- Short sleeves, or loose fitting shirts are strongly recommended to help expedite vaccinations.
Please allow yourself plenty of time before or after your worship service. You may have to wait a little bit to receive your vaccine.